Acute Sporting Knee, Singapore6-7 April 2024
Date: 6-7 April 2024
Presenter: A/Prof Dr. Jane Rooney
Venue: The Carlton Hotel Singapore
SGD900 (Early Bird, till 30 Nov 2023)
SGD1200 (Regular Price from 1 Dec 2023)
Registration closes on 31 Dec 2023 or when seats are fully taken up.
Acute Sporting Knee Course with A/Prof Dr. Jane Rooney, in collaboration with The Australian Physiotherapy Association
6 & 7 April 2024, 8am – The Carlton Hotel, 76 Bras Basah Rd, S(189558)
Jane is a Specialist Physiotherapist providing expert level care to patients in Melbourne, Australia. The course will cover contemporary evidence-informed assessment and management of commonly presenting acute knee conditions. This two day course has a large practical component and interactive clinical problem solving. The cases presented include assessment and management of:
Patellofemoral joint injuries and pain
Meniscal and chondral injuries
Live patient masterclass: assessment and treatment
- To be able to physically assess the knee joint including the tibio femoral joint, patellofemoral joint, ligaments, menisci and supporting muscle and tendon structures.
- To be able to assess lower limb function including the entire lower limb kinetic chain muscle lengths and strengths, gait, neuromuscular control and other functional movements.
- To understand typical features and to be able to manage common knee presentations including ACL ligament injuries, patellofemoral pain and instability, meniscal and chondral pathology, osteoarthritis and knee tendon issues.
- To develop clinical reasoning by active observation of a live patient masterclass; appreciate differential diagnosis, contributing factors, appropriate objective examination and management, prognosis predictions and relevant referral for complimentary care.
WHAT YOU WILL RECEIVE
- An update of contemporary evidence in the management of acute knee injuries
- An Australian Physiotherapy Association-endorsed certificate for your participation
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org should you have any queries.